This is the Linux app named YARD RADIUS whose latest release can be downloaded as yardradius-1.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YARD RADIUS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yet Another Radius Daemon (i.e. YARD RADIUS) is a free RADIUS RFC compliant daemon for
accounting and authorization which is derived from original Livingston
Enterprise Inc. RADIUS daemon release 2.1. It adds a number of useful features to the LE daemo
- GDBM data files for session tracking
- Fully Livingston compatible
- Accounting added to authorization
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yardradius/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.