This is the Linux app named Yerases TNEF Stream Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as ytnef-2.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yerases TNEF Stream Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yerases TNEF Stream Reader
DEPRECATED - This is now hosted at https://github.com/Yeraze/ytnef
ytnef is a program to work with procmail to decode TNEF streams (winmail.dat attachments) like those created with Outlook. Unlike other similar programs, it can also create vCalendar/vCard entries from meeting requests, address cards, and task entries.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ytnef/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.