This is the Linux app named Yet Another APRS Client whose latest release can be downloaded as YAAC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yet Another APRS Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Yet Another APRS Client
Client software for users of the Automatic Packet Reporting System amateur radio network.
- connects to the APRS network over RF and Internet links
- displays geographically mapped station and object locations over OpenStreetMap and terrain elevation maps
- communicates with standard TNC's from several vendors
- can function as a fixed or mobile station, an I-Gate, and/or a digipeater
- communicates with standard GPS receivers and popular weather stations
- can fully function for emergency operations while disconnected from the Internet
- also transmits and receives the next-generation OpenTRAC protocol
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yetanotheraprsc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.