This is the Linux app named YoMo to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as YOMO_V1_Klemenjak.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YoMo to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YoMo to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONResearches have shown that immediate feedback can increase energy saving dramatically. YoMo aims to empower people using low-cost open hardware smart meters in their household. The metering system consists of a coordination unit, a raspberry pi, and several smart meters, arduino boards equipped with communication shields and our self-designed yomo metering shield.
The smart meters are attached to household devices and monitor their energy consumption. The gathered data is timestamped and transmitted to the coordination device. This device offers interfaces to control the smart meters. On top of the software runs a apache webserver that provides all estimated data on our yomo project homepage.
The system does not need any maintenance and works out of the box after the devices were integrated into the households Wi-Fi network.
Link to the scientific paper:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yomo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.