This is the Linux app named Yoshimi whose latest release can be downloaded as yoshimi-user-manual-1.5.11.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yoshimi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A software synthesizer for Linux, originally forked from ZynAddSubFX (Copyright 2002-2009 Nasca Octavian Paul) in 2009 by Alan Calvert. Initially, Yoshimi delivered the same synthesizer capabilities. After early improvement of Jack and Alsa midi/audio performance, now many new features have been added, and we are concentrating on accessibility.
Yoshimi comes with a built-in User Guide, and there is also a highly detailed Advanced Reference Manual under continuous development: https://github.com/ahlstromcj/yoshimi-doc
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.