This is the Linux app named You-Get whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.4.1536.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named You-Get with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
You-Get is a small command-line utility for downloading media (video, audio and images) from the Web when there are no other means to do so. It can download video and audio files from such popular web sites as YouTube, Twitter, Niconico, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram and a whole lot more.
- Downloads video, audio and images from the web
- Dozens of supported sites for downloading media
- Can download arbitrary non-HTML contents, like binary files
- Downloads can be paused and resumed
- You can set the path and name of downloaded files
- You may specify an HTTP proxy
- You can feed the video directly into your preferred media player
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/you-get.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.