This is the Linux app named YouTube to DS whose latest release can be downloaded as yt2ds-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YouTube to DS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YouTube to DS
YouTube to DS(yt2ds) is a script that runs on Mac OS X, Linux and other UNIX-based systems that will automatically download a YouTube Video and convert it to DPG for playback on the DS application Moonshell and then transfer automatically to the DS
- Automated Transfer
- Leaves no trace on your hard drive, only a converted video
- Very small(8k ZIP)
- Automatic detection of plugged-in DS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yt2ds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.