This is the Linux app named YSFS Blender whose latest release can be downloaded as ysfs_blender.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YSFS Blender with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python scripts for Blender to import and export YSFlight files (.srf, .dnm, .fld, .yfs)
- import/export SURF (.srf) and DYNAMODEL (.dnm) files
- import/export the object layout of .fld and .yfs files
- tools to help creating aircraft
- generate thumbnails of all your aircraft and ground objects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ysfsblender/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.