This is the Linux app named Zalarm whose latest release can be downloaded as Zalarm_setup_2_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zalarm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A user friendly alarm clock written in the Qt framework. The user can deside which time the alarm is set to go off. In addition the user can set a purpose of the alarm, a note, and add audio files for the alarm.
This way you can decide if you like to wake up with a beating heart to the sound of hard rock. Or maybe you are the kind that prefers the more soft and sensitive alarms. With Zalarm this is all up to you.
The reason for adding notes to the alarm is simple. Maybe by the time you go to bed you have a brilliant idea, or there is something you have to remember by the time you wake up. This feature let you get reminded of this. When the alarm goes off, you will in addition to the alarm get a pop-up message. The message contains your predefined notes. This however is completely optional.
- Alarm Clock
- User-defined audio
- Stop Watch
- Attach a note to the alarm
- Tracks time
- Supports .mp3 and .wav audio files
- Customizable alarm sound
- Volume settings
- Audio storage
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zalarm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.