This is the Linux app named Zebra Dialog whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zebra Dialog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Works in pretty much any browser - Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera and Internet Explorer 6+
- Handle input via the onClose event
- Great looking dialog boxes, out of the box, with 3 beautiful themes included
- 6 types of dialog boxes available: confirmation, error, information, prompt, question and warning
- Content can also be added through AJAX calls, iFrames or from inline elements (together with attached events)
- Easily customisable appearance by editing the CSS file
- Create modal or non-modal dialog boxes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zebra-dialog.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.