This is the Linux app named Zebra_Pagination whose latest release can be downloaded as zebra_pagination.1.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zebra_Pagination with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A generic pagination class that automatically generates navigation links given the total number of items and the number of items per page.
Please note that this is a *generic* pagination class, meaning that it does not display any records! It is up to developer to fetch the actual data and displaying it based on the information returned by this class. The advantage is that it can be used to paginate over records coming from any source (arrays, database, etc).
The appearance is customizable through CSS.
Zebra_Pagination's code is heavily commented and generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP's error reporting level is set to E_ALL.
- it is generic: can be used to paginate records from any source (arrays, database, etc)
- easily customizable through CSS
- almost every line is commented
- generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP’s error reporting level is set to E_ALL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zebrapagination/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.