This is the Linux app named Zenoss Community Edition whose latest release can be downloaded as zenoss_core-4.2.5-2108.el6-pristine-SP743.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zenoss Community Edition with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zenoss Community Edition
Zenoss provides software-defined IT operations for the world’s largest organizations. We deliver the ultimate level of IT service health with simplicity by providing the most granular and intelligent IT service modeling possible, at any scale, and sharing these unique insights with other IT operations management (ITOM) tools to make them more efficient.
Zenoss Community Edition is not a “demo” or trial version of Zenoss Enterprise or Zenoss Cloud! Before You install Zenoss Community Edition, check out Zenoss Cloud, our new Saas-based platform for intelligent IT operations management, designed for enterprise hybrid IT environments.
Zenoss Cloud extends your monitoring capabilities well beyond those available in our Community Edition. View the differences here:
Features of Zenoss Cloud include:
- A native SaaS platform
- Cutting-edge machine learning
- Thoroughly modern UI and UX
- The all-new Smart View
- Agentless and agent-assisted data collection
- Public cloud monitoring (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Monitoring for servers, storage, networking, virtualization, operating systems and more
- Hyperconverged system monitoring
- Container monitoring
- Extensibility via over 400 enterprise ZenPacks
- AI-guided anomaly detection & capacity planning
- Root-cause isolation with service impact
- Data retention
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
MySQL, Other network-based DBMS
Zenoss works closely with Cisco's technology groups to provide integrated service assurance for cloud and managed service solutions focused on service provider and large enterprise customers. Zenoss supports the Cisco next generation Virtual Multi-service Data Center (VMDC) architectures including support for Cisco UCS and Nexus fabric computing environments to deliver the end-to-end service management critical to delivering IT-as-a-Service.Vmware
For enterprises and service providers deploying VMware vCloud Director, Zenoss provides the operational insights needed to guarantee service delivery and capacity planning. Zenoss delivers cross-layer visibility and correlation between vCenter and vCloud Director. To learn more, read our datasheets on VMware Management by Zenoss and Monitoring VMware vCloud Director with Zenoss.Coyote Creek Consulting
Coyote Creek Consulting is an IT consulting company helping clients to start, finish, or rescue IT projects that achieve critical business objectives. We specialize in managed infrastructure, collaborative system augmentation and network management and monitoring. Our deep technical bench and flexible, independent approach has enabled us to establish long-term relationships with Fortune 50 clients across industries.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zenoss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.