This is the Linux app named Zenta whose latest release can be downloaded as Zenta-master-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zenta with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zenta is a free, open source, cross-platform tool and editor to create models along with their metamodels.
Zenta is forked from Archi, which is an implementation for the Archimate methodology.
Archimate is a closed standard of the Open Group. Yeah!
This created a situation where in theory you could use a software with an expressed open source licence only with permission.
And anyway, you might want to use other - or more - metamodels.
Zenta is targeted toward all levels of Architects and Modellers. It is intended to provide a low cost to entry (i.e. free) solution to users who may be making their first steps in the architecture modelling or who are looking for a cross-platform modelling tool for their company or institution.
- architecture editor
- metamodel based
- flexible export based on xslt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zenta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.