This is the Linux app named Zero Install whose latest release can be downloaded as 0install-2.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zero Install with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zero Install is a decentralised cross-distribution software installation system. Create one package that works everywhere! With dependency handling and automatic updates, full support for shared libraries, and integration with native package managers
- Anyone can distribute software (decentralised)
- Automatic updates
- Dependency handling
- Linux, MacOS X, Windows and Unix
- Security (GPG signatures, side-effect-free)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Command-line, GTK+, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zero-install/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.