This is the Linux app named Zero RRD Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as zerod.0.10.11.1.kvm.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zero RRD Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zero RRD Framework
This RRDTool Framework provides a central HTTP-based service for import into standard RRD DBs and graph generation. A lightweight, easily extendable agent for the data sources is pushing updates with minimal resource consumption on the master service.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zerod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.