This is the Linux app named zigbee sniffer whose latest release can be downloaded as zpa_W32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zigbee sniffer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
software to capture 802.15.4 packages from the air and show all frames decoded with ZigBee Pro specification. chipcon cc2420 board is supported, loading Daintree and Chipcon capture files. Linux and windows are tested to built.
Developers, Quality Engineers, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zsniffer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.