This is the Linux app named Zip Code Finder whose latest release can be downloaded as zip_code_finder.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zip Code Finder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zip Code Finder
Zip Code Finder is an application written in Java for cleaning up mailing lists. It will lookup the zip code of any address missing a USPS zip in a tab-delimited input file and it will output the results to another tab-delimited file.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zipcodefinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.