This is the Linux app named ZK Code Completion whose latest release can be downloaded as org-netbeans-modules-web-zkcc.nbm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZK Code Completion with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ZK Code Completion
For the correct function, the controller must be defined in the window element using the apply attribute.(See screenshot example)
If you request the completion of the code in the apply attribute, then suggest the class of the controller; otherwise, suggest a controller attribute.
Only suggest attributes defined in the controller do not suggest extended class attributes.
ZKCC suggest attributes thought they have not the getter/setter methods defiened.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zkcc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.