This is the Linux app named zoomenhance whose latest release can be downloaded as zoomenhance_64bit_20190811.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named zoomenhance with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image viewer for deeper part analyzing of an image. This software can adjust the contrast on the fly, in the region of interrest. The region of interest depends on zoom-factor and dimensions of the output window.
The special second version of this filter adjust the contrast independently for any R,G,B layer. This maximizes the visibility of color differences. For example: very useful for images from the Mars-rovers with reduced contrast and color information.
More realtime functions: brightness, contrast, gamma, RGB/HSL, un/sharp, unblur.
You can find configuration notes here in the wiki.
- contrast enhancement depends on region of interest
- special, independent R,G,B layer contrast filter, maximizes visibility of differences in shapes and material
- detail and navigator picture saved
- rearrange filters per drag & drop
- english/german GUI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zoomenhance/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.