This is the Linux app named ZoomifyImage whose latest release can be downloaded as ZoomifyImage1_5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZoomifyImage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ZoomifyImage product allows you to use Zoomify (http://www.zoomify.com/) from the command line and within the Zope environment to quickly and interactively view large, high resolution images over the Web.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zoomifyimage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.