This is the Linux app named arpage whose latest release can be downloaded as arpage-0.3.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named arpage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MIDI Arpeggiator w/ JACK Tempo Sync. Alpha status. Source tarball for alpha 0.3.3 release, and SVN access are available.
- JACK tempo synchronization
- 4 Individual Arpeggiators
- Selectable scales / modes
- Note range, interval and transpose features
- individual midi-in/out per arp. allows cascading.
- MIDI Sustain (CC 64) latches current pattern
- Latched patterns can be locked to allow solo over pattern
- See files page for ogg/mp3 samples
- 0.3.3 - Settings are saved between sessions
- 0.3.3 - Note Length fix
- 0.3 - Enhanced Pattern Latching Functionality
- 0.3 - Timing drift corrections
- 0.3 - UI is sized for netbooks now
- 0.3 - Ubuntu packages here: https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/extra
- 0.3 - Fixed errors messages on startup
- 0.3 - Comprehensive Tooltips
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arpage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.