This is the Windows app named A Softwares Music Player whose latest release can be downloaded as MusicPlayerv3.7CodeVC++2010.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A Softwares Music Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A Softwares Music Player
A Softwares' Music Player is an efficient & compact audio player with a cool and
simple interface. Drag-drop and shell menu integration makes it more easy to play
or add music files.
Music files can be added easily to player as:
> Right click to folder or drive (where music files are located)
> choose "Play Music Files" or "Add to Music Player's play list" as required
Or just by dragging file(s) or folder(s) or drive(s) to player window.
A Softwares' Music Player v3.2 Supports mp3, ogg & flac audio files for playback
- Low CPU and RAM usage
- Compact and easy-to-use Interface
- Simple and attractive GUI (Has glass like look when desktop compostion is enabled)
- Supports mp3, ogg & flac
- Supports Drag-Drop features (single and multiple files or folders or drives)
- Shell menu integration in all folders ( "Play Music Files" & "Add to Music Player's playlist")
- Creates internal playlist and supports random & sequential playmode
- Uses multimedia keys for fast navigation (next, previous & play/pause)
- Supports ID3 tags and Artwork
- Associates icons for supported file types
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asmusicplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.