This is the Windows app named Abandon Call Monitoring Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as callaban-2.0.3.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Abandon Call Monitoring Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Abandon Call Monitoring Tool
This monitoring tool uses Avaya TSAPI library, it monitors incoming calls from Avaya VDN and display the abandon and short duration calls information for call center operation. It writes call information data to Splunk so you can analysis call center traffic pattern and details.
- Displays abandoned calls of monitored VDN
- Displays short duration calls of monitored VDN
- Stores abandon and short duration call data in MySQL or MSSQL database
- Stores VDN call logging in MySQL or MSSQL database
- Calculates moving average of abandon and short duration call rate
- Supports Nagios integration to display abandon and short duration rate graphically
- Displays top abandon agents and callers
- Displays top short duration agents and callers
- API (caapi32) for application integration
- API supports moving average of ACHT, ASA and AWT API
- Writes call data to Splunk for traffic analysis
- API template to get user data from UUI and write it to Splunk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/callaban/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.