This is the Windows app named acl_cpp whose latest release can be downloaded as acl_cpp.184.108.40.206.src.2012.9.7.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named acl_cpp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
acl_cpp(which has been included in acl project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/acl/ , please download it from acl project url) is a c++ wrap library for acl, and acl_cpp has many more useful functions than acl, such as streaming mime parsing, handler socket supporting, and db(mysql and sqlite) pool interface, HttpServlet, etc. With acl_cpp, you'll get more powerfull acl functions, and the quickly development, module programming, good luck!
- acl_project's wrap with c++
- zip's wrap with c+
- mime parse lib
- handler socket client lib
- mysql, sqlite 's lib and db connection pool
- http client lib with unzip
- stream on net and file; socket stream with ssl
- xml and json streaming parse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aclcpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.