This is the Windows app named Activity Prediction Software whose latest release can be downloaded as ActivityPredictionTool.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Activity Prediction Software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Activity Prediction Software
A software called Activity Predictor is developed using Java TM programming language. The Activity Predictor calculates activities, exposure rates and gamma spectra of activated samples for NAA experiments. The calculation procedure
for predictions involve both analytical and Monte Carlo methods. The Activity Predictor software is validated by a series of activation experiments. It has been found that this software calculates the activities and exposure rates precisely. The software also predicts gamma spectrum for each measurement. The predicted spectra agreed partially with measured spectra. This software has a XML database which includes nuclear data for frequently used materials in NAA. Neutron Neutron cross section data from ‘‘ Tables for Neutron Activation Analysis’’ , photon cross section data from Berger and Hubbell’s XCOM photon cross sections database [ 2], and isotope decay from from Lund/LBNL database are included in this
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/activitypredict/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.