This is the Windows app named Adele whose latest release can be downloaded as Adele_Preview_0.38.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Adele with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Adele was developed to simplify the daily work with data. Use it as a swiss knife to fill the gap between your work with spreadsheet application like MS Excel and enterprise servers like SAP ERP.
Specialized tools like Rapid Miner, KNIME or similiary stuff should not be replaced. But Adele is designed for business people working with spreadsheet applications to analyse their data.
There are many technical concepts in an easier way included. For example realtime OLAP, transformations, charts, analysis tools,... Connectors (e.g. JDBC, SAP ABAP, OData) can be used to pre-analyse the data and extract it without saving the data as text files. A plugin concept for enhancements are available.
Enjoy! Its free for commercial use too. Adele runs without installation from USB stick for Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
Last added changes:
- data science tools (V1, IQR)
- export to remote and desktop databases (mysql,sqlite, ms access)
- internet features for emails and domains
Customer Service, Advanced End Users, Developers
JDBC, SQL-based, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adele/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.