This is the Windows app named Admidio whose latest release can be downloaded as admidio-4.0.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Admidio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Admidio is a free open source user management system for websites of organizations and groups. The system has a flexible role model so that it’s possible to reflect the structure and permissions of your organization. You can create an individual profile for your members by adding or removing fields. Additional to these functions the system contains several modules like member lists, event manager, guestbook, photo album or download area.
- create roles that reflects the structure of your organization
- add custom fields to profiles
- create individual membership lists of your roles
- publish all your events online and let the members participate
- create photo albums and let the users send ecards
- export all lists to csv, excel or pdf
- import users from csv
- send html mails to your roles
Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/admidio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.