This is the Windows app named Administrate whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.16.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Administrate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A framework for creating flexible, powerful admin dashboards in Rails. Administrate is still pre-1.0, and there may be occasional breaking changes to the API. Check the release notes for important updates. Administrate is a library for Rails apps that automatically generates admin dashboards. Administrate's admin dashboards give non-technical users clean interfaces that allow them to create, edit, search, and delete records for any model in the application. Administrate solves the same problem as Rails Admin and ActiveAdmin, but aims to provide a better user experience for site admins, and to be easier for developers to customize. To accomplish these goals, Administrate follows a few guiding principles, such as support the simplest use cases, and let the user override defaults with standard tools such as plain Rails controllers and views, and break up the library into core components and plugins, so each component stays small and easy to maintain.
- No DSLs (domain-specific languages)
- Solves the same problem as Rails Admin and ActiveAdmin
- Aims to provide a better user experience for site admins
- Easier for developers to customize
- Create, edit, search, and delete records for any model in the application
- Automatically generates admin dashboards
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/administrate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.