This is the Windows app named Administration Commercial Commitments whose latest release can be downloaded as agreement-v1.001.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Administration Commercial Commitments with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Administration Commercial Commitments
The system automates the process, controls, executive information generation, trading activities and implementation of a business commitment, legal or financial.
1. The process begins with the creation of contacts, authors or participants in the process then creates a summary of the commitment, which includes the type of commitments, the clauses and key dates and the status of the negotiation process.
2. The commitment of the relevant information is added to the database can be extracted directly from the original documents or entered manually.
3. During the negotiation stage, the system allows the maintaining of the status of the process and uses this information to present a statistical summary of it.
4. A commitment consists of: Liabilities as defined by the user, and the various stages of negotiation and implementation.
5. The automation of the process and the execution is done by defining a workflow (workflow) and the subsequent generation automatically from a Gantt chart.
Government, Financial and Insurance Industry, Legal Industry, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adkoko/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.