This is the Windows app named Agilefant whose latest release can be downloaded as agilefant-3.5.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Agilefant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Agilefant is a simple but powerful web based tool for lean and agile project management. It is the most versatile open source solution of its kind today, with a rapidly growing user base of more than 10k users around the world in thousands of organizations.
Based on more than ten years of solid scientific research within real world organizations, Agilefant's unique model scales from personal todo-lists to large-scale multi-team development and long-term product and portfolio management.
Unlike other tools, Agilefant adapts to your existing team structure and assignments, and helps achieve true enterprise agility with the fraction of the cost and time needed to adopt cumbersome project management suites offered by competitors.
- Fast and easy product, release and sprint backlog management
- Story hierarchies
- Time tracking
- Project portfolio management
- Personal workload management
- Customizable metrics dashboards
- Access rights
- Prioritize stories and tasks using drag-n’-drop
- See who is working on what
- Plan what you’ll take on next using personal task and story queues
- Log spent effort to the detail you need – to tasks, stories, iterations, projects
- Create reports and export timesheet data to Excel
- Pull stories from many products and projects into a single iteration
- See total estimated effort left and spent from the burndown
- Master multi-team projects with parallel iterations
- Release burn-up shows progress against planned scope
- If your team is grinding through the daily list of things to do, Agilefant presents itself as a task list
- If you’re doing project or product management, a hierarchical view shows how small stories and features contribute to higher level product and business goals
- If you’re a manager, you can get a one page view of the key performance metrics of various teams and projects to see if things are on track
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Quality Engineers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/agilefant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.