This is the Windows app named ahCrawler whose latest release can be downloaded as ahcrawler-0.148.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ahCrawler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ahCrawler is a set to implement your own search on your website and an analyzer for your web content. It can be used on a shared hosting.
It consists of
* crawler (spider) and indexer
* search for your website(s)
* search statistics
* website analyzer (http header, short titles and keywords, linkchecker, ...)
You need to install it on your own server. So all crawled data stay in your environment.
You never know when an external webspider updated your content. Trigger a rescan whenever you want - you always have under control what data of what time were checked.
The spider is a CLI tool and must be added as a cronjob.
In a web based backend you can control all data and analyze your data.
You can handle multiple websites in the same backend.
PHP 7 or 8 + PDO (Mysql/ Sqlite)
- Crawler /spider with multiple simultanious requests
- Crawler respects robots.txt, X-Robots, meta robots infomration and rel attributes in links
- Crawler supports http up to version 2.0
- You can handle multiple instances (several websites) with one installation
- SSL check of the current certificate
- SSL check II: show unencrypted elements (if your website uses https)
- Show colored http response headers with hints about unwanded information and security headers
- See all set cookies if you would follow all links on your website
- integrate a search form + results on your website
- Linkchecker sowing errors, redirects, warnings
- explore /filter your whole website by statuscode, type, MIME type
- Detail pages of all your urls: http header, where is is it linked, show its outgoing links/ referenced elements
- integrated web based updater
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ahcrawler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.