This is the Windows app named Akura whose latest release can be downloaded as akura-2.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Akura with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ÀKURA is a School Management System that utilizes the latest technology to facilitate a new managerial experience for the Principal and Teachers of a School and Parents. In an era where technology plays a pivotal role in every area of the society, ÀKURA comes to Schools giving them a better management experience for all functionalities of the School.
ÀKURA manages the attendance, the academic activities, the co-curricular activities and assists in the religious activities and discipline of a School. The Principals and Teachers could view the progress of a Student at a personal level and also at a class and grade level which provides a good measure of the Student’s progress within the School.
At a time where the Parent – Teacher interaction is difficult to manage with the increasing workload of each individual, ÀKURA creates an easy to use Parent – Teacher interaction mechanism. Parents will now be updated on a regular basis on the progress of their children.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/akura/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.