This is the Windows app named AMXX Menu Generator v1.2 to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AMXMenuGenerator1.2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMXX Menu Generator v1.2 to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AMXX Menu Generator v1.2 to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:AMXX Menu Generator is a program that allows both new and experienced programmers to generate a menu for their AMX Mod X plugin. This program allows customization of every menu option available. The generator will generate a fully operational plugin if you enter everything correctly. Please note that this is my first program I've ever built, so please point out any bugs you may find. Also, suggestions are always welcome!
- Define menu name
- Define menu handler name
- Decide if menu has exit option
- Change items per page in menu
- Change back button name
- Change next button name
- Change exit button name
- Define no colors on menu
- Define color of numbers on menu
- Add unlimited menu items
- Define menu command name
- Define menu command description
- Define access level of menu command
- Generate code & copy to clipboard
- Save .sma to file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amxxmenugenv3x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.