This is the Windows app named Analyzer for Files whose latest release can be downloaded as AnaFile-0.23.3_win-amd64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Analyzer for Files with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Analyzer for Files
Analyzer for Files (AoF) is a tool to look into file contents, analyze the structure with installed plug-ins, and show the results with several split windows including converted data and a tree if successful.
It was designed as a workbench with a core and plug-in extensions. It can handle the normal plain-text file and data, complex binaries supported with the corresponding plug-ins. What's more, the developers can deploy and release their own plug-ins according to the plug-in developing standard.
The development site is https://bitbucket.org/cadappl/anafile.
- Support to display plain-text and binary files
- Support to convert endian in bytes
- Support to decode base64 format
- Support to decode normal hexadecimal format with extended comments
- Support to decode Intel hexadecimal format and Motolora hexadecimal format
- Support to parse BitMap format simply, JPeG and PNG format
- Support to parse Microsoft Executables, ELF formats, Intel i386 object format
- Support to parse GNU tar format
- Support to parse the library format with the magic "!<arch>\012"
- Support to parse MMS Encapsulation format
- Support to parse XML format
- Support to parse libpcap package and generate such files in the format
- Support to parse EXIF standard
- Support to parse RIFF format container
- Support to run and install 3rd party plug-ins
Developers, Architects, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/analyzer-for-files/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.