This is the Windows app named ANGie whose latest release can be downloaded as angie-0.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ANGie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An AIML based chat bot building on the original Alice AIML 1.0.1 set produced by Dr. Wallace and the ALICE AI Foundation and the PyAIML code base written by Cort Stratton, the ANGie project incorporates additional AIML sets, adds its own AIML to the set, adds new AIML tags and additional code to provide more dynamic responses and more logical case-based-reasoning.
Reading through most AIML sets it seems like the authors' intention was to have a response to every input that a bot has ever seen. The ANGie project strives to have intelligent and sensible responses, but to allow the bot to have no response when the meaning of the input is inconclusive, when additional context would be required to properly respond, or in general for questions for which the bot is unprepared - in order to create a bot that is capable of carrying on basic conversations with a human similar to the sort of small talk that two humans might have.
Requires PyAIMLng, PyGOAPng, and aimlGOAP.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angiebot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.