This is the Windows app named Angular Flex-Layout whose latest release can be downloaded as 12.0.0-beta.35.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Angular Flex-Layout with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Angular Flex Layout provides a sophisticated layout API using Flexbox CSS + mediaQuery. This module provides Angular developers with component layout features using a custom Layout API, mediaQuery observables, and injected DOM flexbox-2016 CSS stylings. The Flex Layout engine intelligently automates the process of applying appropriate Flexbox CSS to browser view hierarchies. This automation also addresses many of the complexities and workarounds encountered with the traditional, manual, CSS-only application of box CSS. The real power of Flex Layout, however, is its responsive engine. The Responsive API enables developers to easily specify different layouts, sizing, visibilities for different viewport sizes and display devices.
- Start by installing the Angular Layout library from npm
- You can use the Angular Layout attributes in your HTML tags for flex layout
- Check out all of the available options for using Angular Layout in your application
- Demos and templates included
- The sources for this package are in the Flex Layout repository
- Automates the process of applying appropriate Flexbox CSS to browser view hierarchies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angular-flex-layout.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.