This is the Windows app named Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy Server whose latest release can be downloaded as ASSP_2.6.5_21218_install.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy Server
The Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy (ASSP) Server project aims to create an open source platform-independent SMTP Proxy server which implements auto-whitelists, self learning Hidden-Markov-Model and/or Bayesian, Greylisting, DNSBL, DNSWL, URIBL, SPF, SRS, Backscatter, Virus scanning, attachment blocking, Senderbase and multiple other filter methods. Click 'Files' to download the professional version 2.6.5 build 21218.
A linux(ubuntu 18.04 LTS) and a freeBSD 11.2 based ready to run OVA of ASSP V2 are also available for download.
V1 development has been stopped at the end of 2014 (1.10.1 build 16060). Possibly there will be done some bugfixing in future.
Please upgrade to V2, which is and will be actively maintained.
- Multiple Weighted DNSBLs
- Multiple Weighted URIBLs
- Weighted Regular Expression Filtering
- Penalty Box
- Attachment Blocking
- ClamAV and FileScan
- Blocking Reporting
- LDAP support
- Backscatter Detection
- recipient replacement / GUI user access rights management
- MIME charset conversion / DKIM check and signing
- multi DB support for all hashes / level based open plugin support
- transparent TCP proxy support
- Plugins: archive, full attachment check and replacement, OCR
- damping (steal spammers time)
- AUTH to relay host / POP3 collector
- configuration value and file synchronization
- Block Reports design could be customized
- Razor2 and DCC support using Plugin
- SNMP support (monitoring, configuring, controll-API)
- user group import (file or LDAP or command based)
- automatic crash analyzer Hidden Markov Model
- IPv6 socket support
- word stemming (several languages) for Bayesian analyzer
- Perl module autoupdate via PPM or CPAN
- Hidden Markov Model spam detection engine
- full unicode support
- DMARC support
- privat Whitelist (legacy, domain based, user based)
- privat IP and Domain lists (legacy, domain based, user based)
- CPU affinity settings
- web file commander
- graphical statistic output (SVG)
- native SSL support for target hosts
- client SSL-certificate validation
- privat SMIME signing
- corporate SMIME signing, using a single privat certificate
- content based executable attachment blocking
- content based compressed attachment blocking
- BATV check and signing
- Message-ID signing and check FBMTV
- remote support
- Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) processing and signing
- RSS feeds for blocked emails using Plugin
- zero day virus detection
- VirusTotal API
Information Technology, System Administrators
Perl DBI/DBD, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, SQL-based, Microsoft SQL Server, Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM), ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.