This is the Windows app named Antiplagiarism whose latest release can be downloaded as Antiplagiarism_Demo.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Antiplagiarism with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Antiplagiarism - program will check if your diploma thesis is not a plagiarism. The Antiplagiarism software detects a possibility of commiting plagiarism with the highest efficiency among solutions available on the market. A professional system analyzes text for plagiarism. Sophisticated algorithm automatically compares fragments of your thesis with Google search results.
- Support for PDF format - our program is one of the few that supports PDF format, so you will not be forced to convert your thesis to another format. Do not waste time and nerves on programs that only deal with plain text files.
- Support for format of Word program - antiplagiarism supports files with the DOCX extension, which is the format used in Microsoft Word, that is part of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced search - fragments of your thesis will be compared with the results of the Google web search engine. Antiplagiarism app will search the websites with cheat sheets, essays, etc.
- Security - by using our software you have guaranteed 100% of security - your texts will never leak to the internet. No third party has access to your thesis. Unlike online applications, the program does not upload files to any servers, everything is done locally on your computer.
- Various language versions - the Antiplagiarism is entirely in the English and Polish language versions.
- Technical support - we offer full technical support.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antiplagiarism/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.