This is the Windows app named Apache APISIX whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache APISIX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Provides rich traffic management features such as load balancing, dynamic upstream, canary release, circuit breaking, authentication, observability, and more. Based on the Nginx library and etcd. Cloud-native microservices API gateway, delivering the ultimate performance, security, open source and scalable platform for all your APIs and microservices. Apache APISIX is based on Nginx and etcd. Compared with traditional API gateways, APISIX has dynamic routing and plug-in hot loading, which is especially suitable for API management under micro-service system. You can use Apache APISIX as a traffic entrance to process all business data, including dynamic routing, dynamic upstream, dynamic certificates, A/B testing, canary release, blue-green deployment, limit rate, defense against malicious attacks, metrics, monitoring alarms, service observability, service governance, etc.
- Platform agnostic, no vendor lock-in, APISIX can run from bare-metal to Kubernetes
- Both OpenResty and Tengine are supported
- Don't worry about the lock-in of the infra technology
- Cloud-native, supports ARM64
- Supports protocol transcoding so that clients can access your gRPC API by using HTTP/JSON
- Set customized response status code, body and header to the client
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-apisix.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.