This is the Windows app named Apache Beam whose latest release can be downloaded as Beam2.35.0release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Beam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Apache Beam is an open source, unified programming model to define both batch and streaming data-parallel processing pipelines, as well as certain language-specific SDKs for constructing pipelines and Runners. These pipelines are executed on one of Beam’s supported distributed processing back-ends, which include Apache Apex, Apache Flink, Apache Spark, and Google Cloud Dataflow.
Beam is especially useful for Embarrassingly Parallel data processing tasks, and caters to the different needs and backgrounds of end users, SDK writers and runner writers.
- Supports executing programs on multiple distributed processing backends
- Particularly useful for Embarrassingly Parallel data processing tasks
- Supports multiple language specific SDKs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-beam.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.