This is the Windows app named ApiVizTEP whose latest release can be downloaded as ApiVizTEP_1.0.3._source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ApiVizTEP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ApiVizTEP is short for Application for Visualization of Target tissue in Electroporation and has been developed with medical and electrical engineering students in mind as target users. It could also conceivably be used in training of medical staff in preparation for malignant tumor treatment with the process known as electrochemotherapy. This well-researched and developed treatment has a high success rate and is being adopted by many medical institutions performing cancer treatment worldwide, creating a need for educational software such as ApiVizTEP to provide a graphic and interactive tool doctors and technicians can use to familiarize themselves with the processes of electrochemotherapeutic treatment. The aspect of electrochemotherapy this application allows you to study in particular, is perhaps the most important one. Using analytical methods, ApiVizTEP calculates the electrostatic field generated by up to 6 groups of needle electrodes inserted in tumor and surrounding tissue...
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apiviztep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.