This is the Windows app named Apollo Client Browser Devtools whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apollo Client Browser Devtools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Apollo Client Browser Devtools
This repository contains the Apollo Client Browser Devtools extension for Chrome & Firefox. The Apollo Client Browser Devtools appears as an "Apollo" tab in your web browser inspector, alongside other tabs like "Elements" and "Console". Send queries to your server through your web applications configured Apollo Client instance, or query the Apollo Client cache to see what data is loaded. View active queries, variables, cached results, and re-run individual queries. View fired mutations, and variables, and re-run individual mutations. Visualize the Apollo Client cache and search through it by field names and/or values. You can install the extension via Firefox Browser Add-ons or the Chrome Webstore. If you want to install a local version of the extension instead, skip ahead to the Developing section. While your application is in dev mode, the devtools will appear as an "Apollo" tab in your web browser inspector.
- Watched query inspector
- Mutation inspector
- View fired mutations, variables, and re-run individual mutations
- Cache inspector
- Visualize the Apollo Client cache
- Send queries to your server through your web applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apollo-client-brows-dev.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.