This is the Windows app named Appacts whose latest release can be downloaded as Server_184.108.40.2062.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Appacts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Appacts was designed and developed with user in mind, leaving old style analytics services behind and starting fresh. We’ve looked for a way to empower our users by presenting data to them in a quick summarised view. We are here to make analytics exciting, engaging and more importantly productive, so you can make right decisions quickly.
- Data summarisation
- Super extensible & configurable. You can create your own tiles / reports without knowing how to code.
- Rich reports with information break down & advance compare capabilities
- Multi platform support, sdk's & detailed documentation
- Plugins that provide offline data logging
- Logs custom events, feedback, users age & gender, content load times, errors & screen usage
- Open source, free & ridiculously simple installation
Information Technology, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/appacts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.