This is the Windows app named Arduino IO Simulator Drag Draw whose latest release can be downloaded as SetupArduinoSimulator.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino IO Simulator Drag Draw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arduino IO Simulator Drag Draw
You bought an Arduino, What now?
This Arduino Simulator is different than all the other simulators. If you don’t have components like sensors, Leds..., then this program will simulate the components for you. You need a real Arduino board for testing your programs with your computer.
You can drag and drop the components in a worksheet and you can draw everything you want around it. It is also possible to load a background into the worksheet. You can also combine simulated inputs/outputs from the pc and real Arduino IO, now you have made a little HMI (Human Machine Interface).
It's also possible to simulate through TCP WiFi-Ethernet connection.
30 day free trial key: 4C9G9-725IT-CYUV4-6KDBF-CPDEU
Buy a license ($14.99): https://xevro.onfastspring.com/simulator
More information: https://xevro.be/products/arduino-simulator-drag-draw.html
- Drag and Drop components
- Draw lines, circles, ….
- 14 Leds (4 colors, customizable)
- Integrated squarewave generator
- 3 sliders (analog value)
- LCD display (16-2)
- 6 analog loggers (PWM signals)
- 6 analog loggers (A0-A5)
- 2 motors (left & right turing with PWM)
- 2 servos
- Number keypad 4x4
- 7-segment display
- Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48
- Serial monitor with search option
- TCP Connectivity
- Hall effect sensor
- No code changes required
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduino-io-simulator-drag-draw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.