This is the Windows app named Arduino MIDI Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Arduino_MIDI_Library_v3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino MIDI Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arduino MIDI Library
This library allows you to easily send and receive MIDI messages on the Arduino serial port. The purpose of this library is not to make a big MIDI controller or synth out of an Arduino board, but to help you do it, the application remains yours.
/!\ PLEASE NOTE /!\
Project is hosted on GitHub:
This SourceForge project is deprecated. Please download source/releases and post bug reports on GitHub.
- Documentation here: http://arduinomidilib.sourceforge.net/a00001.html
- Fast and easy way to send and receive MIDI messages with the Arduino
- Software Thru with message filtering
- Real Time & System Common messages supported, in and out. All the MIDI protocol actually..
- floating-point support for PitchBend
- build only MIDI input or MIDI output to lighten and speed up your sketches
- Callback support (easier way to handle input messages)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinomidilib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.