This is the Windows app named Arduino mySQM Sky Quality Meter whose latest release can be downloaded as mySQMPRO-042-1.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino mySQM Sky Quality Meter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arduino mySQM Sky Quality Meter
A sky quality meter based on TLS237 and Arduino Nano.
(c) Copyright Robert Brown 2014-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Code or portions of code may not be copied or used without appropriate credit given to author.
If you find this useful, please send a donation to me via PayPal to [email protected] (Robert Brown).
For a WiFi ESP32 much improved version please see https://sourceforge.net/projects/mysqmproesp32/
AUTHOR NOTE: HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU USE AN ARDUINO MEGA FOR THIS PROJECT IF ALL OPTIONS ARE CHOSEN YOU CAN RUN OUT OF CODE SPACE ON A NANO
- Based on TLS237 sensor (same as used in Unihedron Sky Meter)
- Arduino Nano compact design
- LCD1602+I2C or OLED+I2C display
- GPS support (optional)
- BME280 Barometric sensor support
- MLX90614 IR Sensor support
- Rain Sensor support
- Serial USB interface supports remote control operation
- Fitted in plastic enclosure with 9VDC battery
- Overcomes limitations of other designs
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FROM OTHER SITES AS AN EXE/ISO/ZIP FILE - THESE FILES ARE NOT SUPPORTED AND MAY CONTAIN MALWARE
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinomysqmskyqualitymeter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.