This is the Windows app named Arduino Pi Java USB Bridge GUI Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as xBridge-m01-1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arduino Pi Java USB Bridge GUI Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arduino Pi Java USB Bridge GUI Tool
The xBridge-M01 product is a multifunctional USB bridge developed by Doidx. It can control and transmit SMBus/I2C, GPIO,
Clock and other interfaces through USB. The product includes software and hardware. It has the characteristics of easy use and development.
Graphical software and operating manual can be downloaded for free at http://xbridge-m01.doidx.com
Provide the underlying Java API, http://xsmbus-m01.doidx.com , which can do simple testing and develop user-specific graphical interface products.
xSmbus-xx, xBridge-xx do not need to install the driver according to the operating system in advance, nor select the COM port requirement,
as long as they are in the Java environment, they can be plug and play.
You can buy the product from:
- China, https://shop255163877.taobao.com
- Taiwan, you can buy on https://www.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=doidx
- World-wide, eBay, https://www.ebay.com/str/doidx
- Compatible with USB 2.0 full speed
- Standard Smus/I2C interface with a frequency of 100->400KHz.
- Support the Java platform, Java has many free libraries for rapid program development.
- Cross platform restrictions, Windows7/10 32/64, MacOS 10-11.2.3, Ubuntu20.4 32/64
- The developed product also has cross-platform functions
- No installation Plug-and-Run, and a single file is installed directly.
- Interactive and scripting functions, even partners without programming skills can use
- Equipped with TX / RX indicator lights, and self-test function, easy to understand the status
- GPIO settings - Several sets of graphical modules that can be quickly applied and tested. Scan, Command, Memory... and the ability to self-exclude problems.
- Provide rich APIs and examples
- Support Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), English, and Japanese
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xbridge-m01/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.