This is the Windows app named Ariadne whose latest release can be downloaded as Ariadne0.18.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ariadne with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Ariadne is a Python library for implementing GraphQL servers. Schema-first. Ariadne enables Python developers to use a schema-first approach to the API implementation. This is the leading approach used by the GraphQL community and supported by dozens of frontend and backend developer tools, examples, and learning resources. Ariadne makes all of this immediately available to you and other members of your team. Ariadne offers a small, consistent, and easy to memorize API that lets developers focus on business problems, not the boilerplate. Ariadne was designed to be modular and open for customization. If you are missing or unhappy with something, extend or easily swap with your own. Asynchronous resolvers and query execution. Subscriptions. Custom scalars, enums, and schema directives. Unions and interfaces. File uploads. Defining schema using SDL strings. Loading schema from .graphql files. WSGI middleware for implementing GraphQL in existing sites.
- Ariadne is a Python library
- Uses schema-first approach
- You can implement GraphQL servers
- Simple, quick to learn and easy to memorize API
- Compatibility with GraphQL.js version 15.5.1
- Queries, mutations and input types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ariadne.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.