This is the Windows app named Arkanoid 3D to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Arkanoid3D-1.00.05-win32-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arkanoid 3D to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Arkanoid 3D to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a simple 3D OpenGL based reimplementation of the classic Arkanoid game, it was entirely developed with C++ using Visual Studio .NET 2005 with my own OpenGL SDK based on the NeHe's SDK. This project is a work in progress and needs your help!!
- Texture Mapping, Lighting, Moving Bitmaps in 3D Space, Particle Engine Efects, Collision Detection, 3D Text, Camera Rotation
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arkanoid3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.