This is the Windows app named Aspose for Visual Studio whose latest release can be downloaded as Aspose.VisualStudioPlugin.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aspose for Visual Studio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Aspose for Visual Studio
Aspose Visual Studio Plugin is a great tool to quickly download and explore Aspose .NET API examples. It saves lots of time and efforts by providing very simple option to seamlessly select, download and open the latest example projects without you ever having to leave your Visual Studio IDE.
- Supports Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012
- Easy to launch from File or Tools menu in Visual Studio
- Saves time and reduces learning curve
- Enables you to select and open latest Aspose .NET API examples hosted on Github.com
- Selected example project is automatically opened in Visual Studio with all required references set to give you a ready to run and explore environment
- Automatically downloads the latest version of API libraries and examples whenever there are new updates on the server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asposevs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.